All the nations you have made shall come and worship before you, O Lord, and shall glorify your name.
And Jesus answered him, “It is written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve.”Psalm 86:9 John 4:8
Is to glorify our Triune God — God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, with praise, prayer, celebration of the sacraments, and the proclamation of God’s inerrant Word. (John1:1-14)
Is to have Christ-centered worship services which offer corporate praise and celebration and teaching and preaching from God’s inerrant Word.
Is to proclaim the message of salvation by grace alone through faith alone because of Christ alone, and to see all men and women in our communities come to a saving knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ and live as His obedient disciples.
- Inside Facility Usage – Inside worship in the Sanctuary, or perhaps in the Fellowship Hall with projected live-stream audio and video.
- Worship Service Documents – Participate Live-Online or View Recorded Video, complete with associated documents.
- On [email protected] 1640 AM Radio – So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.
- Praise Team – is a fellowship made-up entirely of volunteers, who strive to use our God-given gifts to worship and glorify the One who set us free from sin & death.
- Tech-Team –
- Special Christ-centered Worship Services – Seasons of Christmas & Easter
- Weekly Music Notes – on our Sunday Praise and Hymnal Music
- Giving – Tithes, Offerings, Donations, Gift.