Make me understand the way of your precepts, and I will meditate on your wondrous works.Psalm 119:27
Whenever you see the scriptural phrase “This is the will of God,” you know for sure that’s God’s will. You also know that to disobey is to break His Word.
Other clear indications of His leading are the precepts, statutes, and principles in the Scripture. A precept is a (moral, ceremonial, and judicial) commandment or direction given as a rule of action or conduct. On the other hand, a principle is a primary truth from which other truths are derived.
- Our Sin & God’s Solution – It’s all about Jesus – Freedom found in Christ.
- Our Beliefs – We believe, confess and teach that God, by the power of His almighty word, created the universe out of nothing, and continually sustains all things by the power of that same word.
- Our Bible – We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts.
- Our Health & Safety – A good foundation for health and safety in the new testament is ” Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.” Romans 13:10
- Our Humanity – We confess that the fall of humanity necessitated the gracious redemptive work of Jesus Christ.
- Our Mission – We exist to Glorify God and to protect, pursue, and Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Our PCA – The Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) is a Reformed, evangelical Protestant Christian denomination.
- Our Standards – The PCA Confessional Standards of the Westminster Confession of Faith, Larger and Shorter Catechisms (1647)