Every other Wednesday at 8:15 p.m. in the Church House. Check the Church Calendar (not this page) for actual dates — as the schedule may adjust.
On August 3rd, we will have started a study on Hebrews. We’re using Matthew Cap’s 12-week study guide available here.
The book of Hebrews stands apart from other biblical books in its unique portrait of Jesus Christ as the supreme revelation of God—a portrait bolstered by the author’s skillful use of imagery, metaphor, and Old Testament analogy.
This accessible guide walks readers through the book of Hebrews, one of the most beautifully written and theologically rich books in the New Testament.
Over the course of 12 weeks, these studies explore books of the Bible and:
- Ask thoughtful questions to spur discussion
- How how each passage unveils the gospel
- Tie the text in with the whole story of Scripture
- Illuminate the doctrines taught in each passage
- Invite you to discover practical implications
- Help you better understand and apply God’s Word