The Session has called a congregational meeting for Friday, February 20 7:00 p.m. for the following purposes:
- Present the results of the “Phase I” pre-construction services building plan to the congregation
- Describe the cost to engage Total Construction with “Phase II” pre-construction services
- Summarize the results of the Feasibility Study prepared for the Session by AMI Church Consulting Services
- Call a congregational meeting for Friday, March 13 to vote on “Phase II” pre-construction services engagement
- Call congregation to participate in corporate prayer for the three Sundays leading up to the March 13 congregational meeting to seek God’s leading regarding the building
Please plan to attend so that you’re aware of, and involved with, what’s going on at Loch Raven! This meeting will answer questions about LPRC’s plans to expand. There will be a second congregational meeting on March 13 to actually vote on moving on to Phase 2 of the plan, so if you have any questions before you vote, please plan on coming out this Friday.
A very important part of our decision making process for building expansion will be seeking God’s leading in this regard. (Psalm 127:1 “Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.”) Everyone is invited to participate in a time of corporate prayer on the three Sundays leading up to the March 13th meeting. These times of prayer will take place in the Sanctuary on Sunday mornings, from 10AM to 10:30 AM, beginning this Sunday, February 22.