Did you know?… The Church has a website (we’ve had a pretty functional website before most churches our size even thought about having a website). By God’s provision, it’s been a successful and critical piece of presenting the church to newcomers/visitors as well as being a resource for regular attenders/members. The church also has a Facebook page, Twitter account, a large YouTube account, and utilizes an email marketing program. The last post that was posted on Facebook reached 917 people and 516 people watched the accompanying video. The more you “Like” a post or COMMENT on a post, the farther that post reaches in your network.
Communication through digital media and the internet provides for a powerful avenue to encourage and strengthen our church community AND further God’s kingdom. We have an audience and a voice and THE greatest MESSAGE to tell. Let’s tell it.
We are looking for help with the following:
1. Interviewing & writing “Servant Spotlight” articles/posts
2. Interviewing & writing articles that highlight what God has been doing through different small groups, circles, or ministries.
3. Writing sermon summaries for the website & Youtube.
4. Writing weekly construction project summaries to accompany video content
5. Creating Facebook posts every few days
6. Building a process and workflow for publishing content online
7. Telling stories from around Loch Raven via video (Testimonies, experiences at Loch Raven, family stories, experiences of God’s grace and provision in people’s life, etc.)
8. ANY other ideas YOU have! Really, how can we tell God’s story, through Loch Raven, to the those that need to hear about Him?
If you’d like to be a part of working on Loch Raven’s web presence, PLEASE contact Jason Palmisano.